Everyday is a picnic at Timbertop …
The Picnic Release is situated in the heart of Timbertop – a quiet street with minimal through traffic. Situated in a prime location, these blocks allow easy access to the bicycle path down to the future Timbertop café and a close walk to the future Timbertop Park where your children can explore nature. It is only a short trip to the nearby shops, schools and sporting facilities.
This release has been designed to cater for all tastes and families, offering a variety of block sizes to match any home, timber capped fences and a $1,000 rebate for landscaping.
· Large block sizes: 444m2 up to 682m2
· Block frontages: 14-18m
· Timber capped fences for every block
· $1000 rebate when landscaping completed within three months of home completion
· Retaining walls provided as specified in the engineering by Parklea
Location distances to future amenities:
· Café: 500m
· Proposed: School 800m
· Parkland: 100m
· Lake: 550m
· Proposed Officer Town Centre 1.8km
· Officer Train Station 2.3km
· Sports Precinct 1.2km
These distances are approximations from the nearest point of the release to the destination specified.
Click here to view the plan of subdivision.
Click here to view the masterplan.