Things to do
Wine and dine
Timbertop is located in a prime position for wine and food lovers.
The award winning DÁngelo Estate winery is right next door to Timbertop Estate. Drop in for a Pinot Noir, Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc.
The Yarra Valley, Gippsland and the Mornington Peninsula, some of Victoria’s best wine and fine food regions, are on your doorstep, with wineries, restaurants, dairies, apple and pear orchards, rose farms and fine food stores all within a short drive of Timbertop.
The main streets of Berwick and Beaconsfield are home to an impressive range of fine food stores and award winning restaurants.
Within half an hour of Officer you could be...
- at a winery in the Yarra Valley
- aboard Puffing Billy
- on a beach in a bayside suburb
- hiking or camping in the Bunyip state forest
- tobogganing at Gumbya Park
Within an hour you could be...
- enjoying the sights of Melbourne’s CBD
- in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula
- fruit picking in the Yarra Valley
- boarding a ferry to French Island
- enjoying the fine foods and historical architecture of Warragul
- crossing the bridge onto Philip Island
Within an hour and a half you could be...
- sailing at Inverloch
- hitting the ski slopes at Lake Mountain or Mt. Baw Baw
- on the ferry crossing to the Bellarine Peninsula to Queenscliff
- deep in the heart of the Gippsland region.
- fishing at Phillip Island